耆新焦點: News Focus on Elderly (Issue #6)
A former journalist has established an elderly model company with a catchy slogan of ‘Aging is Cool’, in an attempt to build a positive image for older people and ageing. Dressing up as models, the elderly showed a more confident attitudes towards their life, and expanded a new path for their career life.
To know more about the stories behind the elderly models, please refer to the attached full-text articles for details. There are also news regarding the importance of mental health and sexual health in the elderly. Take a look and learn more from the articles.
• 八十後辦銀髮模特兒公司 展夕陽金輝 [Source: 信報財經新聞(20191012)]
• 守護腦退化長者的最後一站 日間中心愛心職員： 沒有回報也要陪伴 [Source: 香港經濟日報 (20191010)]
• 淪顧孫工具人 嬤罹患孤獨症候群 [Source: 中華新聞雲 (20191010)]
• 日本新興「托老所」日間照護服務 銀髮族爸媽︰每天期待上學 [Source: 香港經濟日報(20191011)]
• 醫科生陪診 助長者脫獨 [Source: 東方日報(20191014)]
• Late Bloomers: China’s Elderly Embrace Sex After 60 [Source: Sixth Tone(20191009)]
• Physical strength of elderly Japanese continues to improve, sports agency survey finds [Source: New York Post (20191014)]
• A smart speaker helps care for elderly at home [Source: Mirage news(20191014)]
News Focus on Elderly (back issues)
Jockey Club “We Care, We Serve & We Learn @ Tuen Mun” Programme